JANA Retirement Plan
BBAC, in collaboration with Allianz SNA, offers the retirement saving plan, "JANA”, designed to provide the protection you need to maintain a decent standard of living and enjoy a comfortable lifestyle during your retirement.
- Why do you need “JANA” plan?
- You need this plan to be able to face the continuously rising cost of living at the time you retire. By deducting a monthly amount from your income, you can secure financial protection for you and your family and build a retirement that suits your ambitions and satisfies your needs.
- What kind of coverage can you receive?
- A sum insured is paid to the designated beneficiaries in the event of natural or accidental death of the Insured
- A sum insured is paid in the event of natural or accidental permanent total disability of the Insured (optional)
- What other facilities does the Plan offer?
- Comfortable monthly premiums of minimum 50 USD automatically withdrawn from your bank account with no extra charge
- The possibility to protect the insured amount and the investment amount from inflation with an increasing annual variation rate between 1% and 10%
- A minimum rate of return on investment at the date of issue, for the accumulated amount, of 3.5%* annually guaranteed by Allianz SNA and net of the taxes due by the company
- The possibility to benefit from additional return on investment according to the dividend rate declared annually by Allianz SNA
- In the event of death or permanent total disability, either the insured amount or the investment amount will be paid, whichever is higher
- Flexible plan that allows you to change the insured amount, the monthly premiums and the variation rate
Illustrative table based on a monthly premium of 50 USD with an annual variation rate of 3%. The table of projections is for illustration purposes only and actual results could differ materially from the content of the table.
Age of Insured
Total Paid Premiums (USD)
Sum Insured (USD)
Retirement Amount at age 65 ** (USD)
3.5% minimum guaranteed annual return on investment*
7% annual return on investment
* The company reserves the right to increase or decrease this rate once per year at the end of the fiscal year, as many times as it deems necessary during the lifetime of the policy, by written notice and/or through a public announcement.
In case of any increase or decrease of the minimum guaranteed rate at the date of issue, it shall only affect allocations generated from future premiums paid after the date of such change. Therefore the above investment amounts may change accordingly.
** The retirement amount can be paid according to the customer's preference, either as lump sum or in 10 annuities starting at the age of 65, which increases its total value.
The plan is subject to the deduction of a referral fee in favor of BBAC.
- What are the application conditions?
- You must hold an account at BBAC
- You must be between 18 and 55 years old
- The contract should be for a minimum period of 10 years
- What is the next step?
- Visit any of the BBAC branches, where the customer service representatives are ready to provide assistance.