As you step into the Platinum world of BBAC, distinguished benefits and high purchasing power lie ahead of you.
The Platinum Card takes your travel and leisure activities to the next level while providing you with worldwide recognition and financial empowerment – the very best of a journey into the realm of premium lifestyle.
- What are the features of the Platinum Card?
With a minimum spending limit of 5,000 USD, you can use the card for your everyday purchases, as well as for other various expenditures with ease and comfort.
You can use the card round the clock, seven days a week, locally and worldwide to make purchases at millions of merchant locations and to withdraw cash from any ATM machine displaying the VISA or MasterCard logo.
You can settle the total outstanding balance either in one full monthly payment with no interest charged or by monthly installments of 5% being no less than 30 USD, with a grace period of up to 45 days without interest.
BBAC is keen on safeguarding your card against theft, fraud and misuse by:
- providing the card with a smart chip that requires you to enter your PIN code upon Point-of-Sale purchases for extra security and safety.
- setting daily limits for cash withdrawals at ATM machines.
- sending short messages (SMS) to your mobile phone every time you use the card at any point of sale or at any ATM machine, in addition to other card details.
- What benefits does the Card offer?
Insurance plan during travel
When you pay for your travel ticket with the card, you will automatically receive a free of charge worldwide travel insurance that covers the following:
- Emergency medical expenses up to 50,000 USD.
- Delayed flights and lost or delayed baggage.
- Evacuation and/or medical repatriation up to 50,000 USD.
- Personal accidents up to 100,000 USD for adults and 5,000 USD for dependent children.
BBAC also offers worldwide personal accident insurance issued by The Capital Insurance & Reinsurance Co. s.a.l. (member of BBAC) with coverage against accidental death and total permanent disability up to 20,000 USD.
With your Platinum Card, you will receive the internationally recognized Priority Pass* membership card that gives you privileged access to over 600 airport VIP lounges worldwide, regardless of the airline you fly with or the class you book. Every trip becomes a stress-free VIP experience as you will benefit from state-of-the-art business facilities and have access to a place where you can unwind and enjoy complimentary refreshments as part of the world’s largest independent airport lounge program.
*For more details, visit www.prioritypass.com
You can request an additional card for your family members or friends, provided they are over 18, so they can benefit from the same card advantages.
Effortless follow-up of expenses
You can easily track your expenses through the monthly statement of account. You can also check your card balance, round the clock, seven days a week, at any BBAC ATM machine or by contacting BBAC’s Card Customer Support on +961 1 366 921.
- What is the next step?
You can apply for the Platinum Card by visiting any of the BBAC branches, where the customer service representatives are ready to provide assistance, or online.