BBAC, in collaboration with The Capital Insurance and Reinsurance Co, offers you the Home Insurance that provides protection against any emergency accident for what may be your most valuable personal asset – your home.
- Why do you need the Home Insurance?
- Home is where your heart is... along with your life savings. By insuring your home, you protect your most valuable possessions while safeguarding yourself and your family against financial loss in case a tragic event occurs.
- What kind of coverage can you receive?
The insurance provides coverage for:
- Loss or damage to the insured home and its contents in the event of fire, lightning, explosion (non-terrorist), vehicle or aircraft collisions
- Liability towards neighbors arising from damage sustained in the event of a fire of the insured home
- Liability towards landlord of insured home (if the insured home is a rental)
- Loss or damage to the insured home and its contents in the event of an earthquake and storm (optional for an additional premium).
- What other facilities does the Insurance offer?
- Comfortable monthly premiums automatically withdrawn from your bank account with no extra charge
- The coverage will become effective 24 hours after the date the insurance contract is issued
- The insurance contract will be handed to you immediately at the branch and will be automatically renewed
- What are the application conditions?
- You must hold an account at BBAC
- The insured home should be used for residential purposes only
- The insured home should not be under construction or restoration