Personal Online Banking
You no longer have to wait in traffic or stand in line to carry out your banking operations… Join Personal Online Banking now for real-time access to your account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
This free-of-charge service allows you to track your account activities and perform transactions quickly and easily online, from the comfort of your home or office.
Switch to Online Banking… it’s easy!
- What are the features of Personal Online Banking?
With this service, you can:
- View account balances and transactions;
- Transfer money, in any currency held by BBAC, between your own accounts or to other account holders within BBAC;
- Transfer cash gifts from your own account to "Wedding Account" holders within BBAC;
- Set up standing orders or future-dated transfers;
- Apply for different types of loans and credit cards;
- View your credit cards' available balance and the used amounts for the current month;
- View loan schedules;
- Settle loan and credit card payments;
- Pay different types of bills;
- Amend the eligible deposit in fixed term deposit accounts, as well as transfer its related interest to another nominated account within BBAC;
- Request local or international wire transfers;
- Request the opening of new accounts;
- Request cheque books and official account statements;
- Assign nicknames to your accounts and beneficiaries;
- View real-time foreign currency exchange rates;
- Contact the 24/7 Helpdesk through your personalized electronic mailbox;
- Find the nearest BBAC branch or ATM;
- Set reminders and much more!
- How secure is Personal Online Banking?
BBAC has taken every precaution necessary to ensure a climate of trust and confidentiality. It has implemented multiple layers of security measures including encryption and firewalls that guarantee the privacy and security of your personal and financial information.
You will also be provided with a unique User ID and a password that enable you to securely access the service.
As an added security measure, the bank has introduced a second level of authentication where you will be required to enter a temporary One-Time Password (OTP) that will be sent to you via SMS to authorize and complete sensitive transactions.
You can apply for Personal Online Banking by visiting any of the BBAC branches, where customer service representatives are ready to provide you with assistance.
If you are an expat BBAC client who has an individual or a joint* (and or) account at the bank, kindly download the BBAC Online Banking Application form along with its related Terms & Conditions. Please make sure to fill out the application form, sign on every page of the terms and conditions and send it through any express mail to the address as written in the application form.
* For joint accounts, special procedures apply as explained in the second page of the application form.
For more information, please contact the 24/7 Helpdesk on +961 1 366 921.
Access Online Banking