Term Deposit Account
The Term Deposit Account from BBAC is the ideal solution for savers who are looking to invest their surplus capital in a secure investment with guaranteed high returns.
- What do you need to know about the Term Deposit Account?
- It is an account into which a certain amount of capital is deposited and locked for a specified term or maturity date at a fixed interest rate
- The account allows the withdrawal of capital, along with the accumulated interest, at the end of the maturity date
- Interest rates vary according to the amount and the term of the deposited capital
- The account is automatically renewable after the maturity date, unless instructed otherwise
- The account is available in Lebanese Pounds, US Dollars and other major currencies
- What benefits does the Account offer?
- A higher interest rate than a regular savings account
- A fixed interest rate for the term of the investment that guarantee a certain return
- A variety of terms and maturity options, starting from one month and up to more than one year
- Online Banking for a convenient access to the account around the clock
- What is the next step?
- Visit any of the BBAC branches, where the customer service representatives are ready to provide assistance.