Business Online Banking
As a business owner, time and money are very valuable. So, don't waste another minute thinking and join Business Online Banking now!
This free-of-charge service allows you to manage your finances efficiently at any time, from anywhere and at your utmost convenience, saving you the time to focus on growing your business.
Switch to Online Banking.... it's easy!
- What are the features of Business Online Banking?
With this service, you can:
- View account balances and transactions;
- Assign other users with all authorities to operate your accounts, or part of these authorities while maintaining full control over approval of transactions;
- Transfer money instantly, in any currency held by BBAC, between your accounts or to other account holders within BBAC;
- Transfer salaries or wages directly to your employees' accounts;
- Set up standing orders or future-dated transfers;
- Apply for and amend Letters of Credit;
- View loan schedules;
- Settle loan payments;
- Pay different types of bills;
- Amend the eligible deposit in fixed term deposit accounts, as well as transfer its related interest to another nominated account within BBAC;
- Request local or international wire transfers;
- Request opening of new accounts;
- Request cheque books and official account statements;
- Assign nicknames to your accounts and beneficiaries;
- View real-time foreign currency exchange rates;
- Contact the 24/7 Helpdesk through your personalized electronic mailbox;
- Find the nearest BBAC branch or ATM;
- Set reminders and much more!
- How secure is Business Online Banking?
BBAC has taken every precaution necessary to ensure a climate of trust and confidentiality. It has implemented multiple layers of security measures including encryption and firewalls that guarantee the privacy and security of your personal and financial information.
You will also be provided with a unique User ID and a password that enable you to to securely access the service.
As an added security measure, the bank has introduced a second level of authentication where you will be required to enter a One-Time Password (OTP) that will be sent to you via SMS to authorize and complete sensitive transactions.
You can apply for Business Online Banking by visiting any of the BBAC branches, where the customer service representatives are ready to provide assistance.
For more information, please contact the 24/7 Helpdesk on +961 1 366 921.
Access Online Banking