As you are counting down the weeks or months before you tie the knot and begin a lifetime journey together, consider getting your marriage off to a good start by focusing on a long-term financial plan with your life partner.
With the Wedding Account from BBAC, you are set on the right track to properly manage your joint financial needs, and at the same time, take advantage of a selection of value-added benefits at no extra cost.
Congratulations! BBAC wishes you continued blessings and a lifetime of happiness together.
- What do you need to know about the Wedding Account?
- It is a joint current account tailored especially for couples planning to get married, into which wedding guests deposit their cash gifts at any BBAC branch across Lebanon
- It is available in US Dollars and Lebanese Pounds with preferential interest rates
- The couple can withdraw all the cash gifts without any commissions or charges, or they can switch the account to a savings one for future investment needs
- What benefits does the Account offer?
- BBAC ELITE Wedding Partners* provide a full range of special offers and exclusive discounts on products and services that fulfill all your matrimonial needs
- Special interest rates on BBAC loans
- The Electron Card, a debit card that gives you the advantage of spending the cash gifts in your account at any point of sale, or withdrawing cash from any ATM machine
- The Diamond Card, which is free for life, is a credit card that offers the bride a chance to win valuable jewelry and diamond prizes
- The Classic Card, which is free for the first year, is a credit card for the groom to enhance his purchasing power and give him greater freedom of expenditure
- Monthly Statement of Account to follow up on the account status
- Online Banking for a convenient access to the account around the clock
- Phone Banking for balance inquiries and transaction tracking over the phone
- SMS Alerts that inform of depositors' names and deposit amounts
* You need to present the Elite Card at the BBAC Elite Wedding Partners in order to benefit from their offers and discounts.
For more information on the BBAC Elite Wedding Partners, please click here.
- What is the next step?
- Visit any of the BBAC branches, where the customer service representatives are ready to provide assistance.