You no longer have to wait in the traffic, nor spend time waiting in line; join now Online Banking from BBAC for real-time access to your account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
This free of charge service allows you to carry out your account-related activities, quickly and easily through the Internet, at the comfort of your home or office.
- What are the features of Online Banking?
With this service, you can:
- transfer funds between your current accounts at BBAC
- check your account balances
- obtain details on your recent account transactions
- request a cheque book
- request a statement of account
- view your statement of account online and download it in different formats
- Is Online Banking secure?
BBAC has taken every precaution necessary to ensure a climate of trust and confidentiality. It has implemented multiple layers of security measures including encryption and firewalls that guarantee the privacy and security of your personal and financial information.
You will also be provided with a unique username and a password that enable you to securely access the service.
- What is the next step?
- You can apply for Online Banking by visiting your BBAC branch, where the customer service representatives are ready to provide assistance, or online.