BBAC is pleased to announce the launch of its New Online Banking platform that includes enhanced features allowing you to securely pay your bills, transfer money locally and abroad, view your credit card account details and perform payments, etc.
To access the New Online Banking service, you are kindly requested to visit your branch and apply in order to receive your User ID and Password.
Please note that you will be able to access the Old Online Banking until December 31, 2015.
For further information, please contact BBAC Helpdesk by phone +961-1-366921 or e-mail email@example.com
- What are the features of Online Banking?
With this service, you can:
- View your account balance and transactions
- transfer money between your accounts or to other accounts at BBAC
- transfer cash gifts from your account to wedding accounts at BBAC
- set up standing orders or future dated transfers
- settle your credit card payments
- pay different types of bills
- apply for retail loans
- amend the amount of your term deposit account
- request local or international wire transfers
- request the opening of new accounts
- request chequebooks and official account statments
- set account preferencesand reminders and do much more...
- Is Online Banking secure?
BBAC has taken every precaution necessary to ensure a climate of trust and confidentiality. It has implemented multiple layers of security measures including encryption and firewalls that guarantee the privacy and security of your personal and financial information.
You will also be provided with a unique username and a password that enable you to securely access the service.
- What is the next step?
- You can visit your nearest BBAC branch, where the customer service representatives are ready to provide assistance.