Whether you are creating a new home from scratch, renting an apartment that requires furnishing or simply looking to replace worn household appliances, the Appliance Loan from BBAC grants you the financial flexibility to meet your lifestyle needs.
From furniture and appliances to computers and electronics, you can now get everything you want to make the most out of your home.
- Are you eligible for the Appliance Loan?
- You must be a Lebanese citizen residing in Lebanon
- You must be between 19-64 years old at loan maturity
- You must have at least 1 year of work experience
- You must have a minimum monthly income of USD 500 or its equivalent in LBP
- You must be purchasing household appliances, computers or furniture
- What do you need to know about the Loan?
- Currency: US Dollars or Lebanese Pounds
- Financing Amount: up to 100% of the appliance value
- Loan Amount: up to 20,000 USD or its equivalent in LBP
- Repayment Period: from 6 to 48 months
- Interest Rate: rate varies between 5% to 10.5%
- What are the guarantees and conditions required for the Loan?
- The monthly repayment should not exceed one third of the monthly salary if employed or one fourth of the monthly income if self-employed
- Life insurance policy covering death and permanent total disability from an insurance company acceptable to BBAC.
- Additional guarantees such as salary domiciliation and personal guarantee on a case by case basis
- What is the next step?
- You can apply for the Appliance Loan by visiting any of the BBAC branches, where the customer service representatives are ready to provide assistance, or online.