The Electron Card from BBAC is a debit card that allows you to access your account 24/7 and make purchases and cash withdrawals with ease and comfort.
With the Electron Card, you can stay in control of your finances while avoiding the hassle of carrying large amounts of cash.
- What are the features of the Electron Card?
You can use the card around the clock, seven days a week, locally and worldwide to make purchases at millions of merchant locations and to withdraw cash from any ATM machine displaying the VISA logo.
The card is automatically linked to your current account. The limit on the card will be the available balance in your account. Since you are using your own money, whether to make purchases or withdraw cash, you do not have to pay any interest charges.
BBAC is keen on safeguarding your card against theft, fraud and misuse by:
- providing the card with a smart chip for extra security and safety
- setting daily limits for cash withdrawals at ATM machines
- sending short messages (SMS) to your mobile phone every time you use the card at any point of sale or at any ATM machine, in addition to other card details
- What benefits does the Card offer?
You can request an additional card for your family members or friends, provided that they are over 18, so they can benefit from the same advantages.
Effortless follow-up of expenses
You can easily track your expenses through the monthly statement of account or via Online Banking. You can also check your card balance, around the clock, seven days a week, at any BBAC ATM machine or by contacting BBAC’s Card Customer Support on +961 1 366 921.
- What is the next step?
You can apply for the Electron Card by visiting any of the BBAC branches, where the customer service representatives are ready to provide assistance.