you may also be interested inNAJAH Education Plan
JANA Retirement Plan
BBAC, in collaboration with Allianz SNA s.a.l., offers the retirement saving plan, "JANA”, designed to provide the protection you need to maintain a decent standard of living and enjoy a comfortable lifestyle during your retirement.
- Why do I need “JANA” plan?
- You need this plan to be able to face the continuously rising cost of living at the time you retire. By deducting a monthly amount from your income, you can secure financial protection for you and your family and build a retirement that suits your ambitions and satisfies your needs.
- What kind of coverage can I receive?
- A sum insured is paid to the designated beneficiaries in the event of natural or accidental death of the insured person.
- A sum insured is paid in the event of natural or accidental total permanent disability of the insured person (optional).
- What benefits does the Plan offer?
- Comfortable monthly premiums automatically withdrawn from your bank account with no extra charge.
- The possibility to protect the insured amount and the investment amount from inflation with an increasing annual variation rate between 1% and 10%.
- A minimum guaranteed rate of return on investment of 4%* annually.
- The possibility to benefit from additional return on investment according to the dividend rate declared annually by Allianz SNA s.a.l.
- In the event of death or total permanent disability, either the sum insured or the investment amount will be paid, whichever is higher.
- Flexible plan that allows you to change the insured amount, the monthly premiums and the variation rate.
Illustrative table based on a monthly premium of 50 USD with an annual variation rate of 3%.
Age of Insured
Total Paid Premiums (USD)
Sum Insured (USD)
Retirement Amount at age 65 ** (USD)
4% minimum guaranteed annual return on investment*
7% annual return on investment
* In case of any increase or decrease of the minimum guaranteed rate, it shall only affect allocations generated from future premiums paid after the date of such change. Therefore the above investment amounts might change accordingly.
** The retirement amount can be either paid as lump sum or in 10 annuities starting at the age of 65, which increases its total value.
- What are the requirements to apply?
- You must hold an account at BBAC.
- You must be between 18 and 55 years old.
- You must pay a minimum monthly premium of 25 USD.
- The contract should be for a minimum period of 10 years.
- What is the next step?
- Visit any of the BBAC branches, where the customer service representatives are ready to provide assistance.