Private Car Insurance
BBAC, in collaboration with The Capital Insurance & Reinsurance Co. s.a.l., offers you the Private Car Insurance that will protect you and your family against financial loss in the event of a car accident.
- Why do I need the Private Car Insurance?
- The road can be a hazardous place, and a car accident is distressing in any event. However, it can be frightening if you do not have car insurance. Therefore, having your car insured protects you from expensive sometimes devastating accidents. With this insurance, you can enjoy greater peace of mind, every time you hit the road alone or with your loved ones.
- What kind of coverage can I receive?
The insurance provides coverage within Lebanon against:
- Bodily Injury to third party up to 750 million LBP in full compliance with the Lebanese compulsory motor insurance law (Compulsory insurance).
Material Damage to third party up to 1 million USD.
In the event of a car accident involving the driver and maximum 7 passengers of immediate family members, an additional coverage is provided up to:
- 5,000 USD in case of death of any passenger of immediate family members.
- 2,500 USD in case of permanent total disability of any passenger of immediate family members.
- 1,000 USD for the medical expenses of any passenger of immediate family members.
- What other benefits does the Insurance offer?
Comfortable premium payment options: either yearly in cash or automatically withdrawn each month from your bank account with no extra charge.
- 60 USD per year paid cash or 6 USD per month withdrawn from the bank account for all types of private cars in the case of material damage.
- 75,000 LBP per year paid cash for bodily injury (Compulsory insurance).
- The contract will be handed immediately at the branch and will be automatically renewed.
- Comfortable premium payment options: either yearly in cash or automatically withdrawn each month from your bank account with no extra charge.
- What are the requirements to apply?
- You must be between 20 and 65 years old.
- The car must be a private passenger car with a manufacture year not exceeding 25 years.
- Sports cars are excluded.