Domestic Helper Insurance
BBAC, in collaboration with The Capital Insurance & Reinsurance Co. s.a.l., offers you the Domestic Helper Insurance with extensive coverage designed to ensure that you can handle any kind of loss, accidents or illnesses your domestic helper can possibly encounter.
- Why do I need the Domestic Helper Insurance?
- Employing a domestic helper is not always easy. In the event that something unforeseen happens to your helper, the financial burden on you could be substantial. This insurance will help reduce your worries and increase your comfort knowing that your helper is insured.
- What kind of coverage can I receive?
The insurance covers the Insured as per the general conditions stated by the Ministry of Labor up to the limitations listed here below:
- Life Insurance with coverage up to 12,000,000 LBP in case of natural or accidental death including repatriation expenses to the home country.
- Personal Accident Insurance with coverage of 15,000,000 LBP in case of accidental permanent total disability, and up to 15,000,000 LBP in case of accidental permanent partial disability paid according to the schedule of disability.
- Third class hospitalization in case of work injury or following illness with coverage up to 35,000,000 LBP per case/per person/per year, in addition to one free laboratory test.
Repatriation expense coverage not to exceed the cost of one-way economy class travel ticket to the home country, in the following cases:
- An officially ordered deportation of the Insured.
- The death of the employer or a decree issued by the Lebanese Courts announcing his/her bankruptcy.
- The Insured is diagnosed with an incurable disease during the execution of the contract.
- What other benefits does the Insurance offer?
- Comfortable annual premiums of 100 USD automatically withdrawn from your bank account with no extra charge.
- Worldwide, round-the-clock coverage.
- No medical questionnaire to be filled.
- No application to be filled by the Insured.
- What are the requirements to apply?
- You must hold an account at BBAC.
- The Insured must be a female under 50 years old.
- Cost is standard regardless of the Insured’s age.
- A copy of the Insured’s passport.