As you are counting down the weeks or months before you tie the knot and begin a lifetime journey together, consider getting your marriage off to a good start by focusing on a long-term financial planning with your life partner.
With the Wedding Account at BBAC, the future bride and groom are set on the right track to properly manage their joint financial needs, while simultaneously, take advantage of a selection of value-added benefits at no extra cost.
Congratulations! BBAC wishes you continued blessings and a lifetime of happiness together.
- What do I need to know about the Wedding Account?
- It is a joint current account tailored especially for couples planning to get married, into which wedding guests deposit their cash gifts at any BBAC branch across Lebanon.
- It is available in US Dollars and Lebanese Pounds with preferential interest rates.
- The couple can withdraw all the cash gifts without any commissions or charges, or they can switch the account to a savings one for future investment needs.
- What benefits does the Account offer?
- BBAC ELITE Partners* that provides full range of discounted products and services that address all of the couple’s matrimonial needs.
- Electron Card that gives the couple the advantage of spending the cash gifts in their account at any point of sale or withdrawing cash from any ATM machine.
- Diamond Card for the bride that offers her the chance to win valuable prizes of jewelry and diamonds.
- Classic Card free of charge for the groom for the first year to enhance his purchasing power and give him greater freedom of choice.
- Bimonthly statement of account to follow up on the account status.
- Online Banking that provides the couple with the convenience of accessing the account round the clock, seven days a week.
- Phone Banking for balance inquiries and transaction tracking over the phone.
- What is the next step?
- Visit any of the BBAC branches, where the customer service representatives are ready to provide assistance.