- Am I eligible for the Supported Loan?
- You must have an existing small or medium sized enterprise (SME) (i.e.: SAL, SARL, COOPERATIVE...) or a corporate with an acceptable annual turnover registered in Lebanon.
- Your business must be engaged in one of the following economic sectors: Industry, Agriculture, Tourism, Tradition Crafts or High Technology.
- You must have a successful track record of at least one or more years within the same business field supported by consistent financial statements.
- You must use the loan to finance fixed assets such the purchasing of equipments or construction.
- What do I need to know about the Loan?
- Currency: Lebanese Pounds, US Dollars or Euro
- Loan Amount: up to 15 billion LBP or its equivalent in USD or Euro
- Repayment Period: up to 7 years including the grace period
- Grace Period: up to 2 years
- Financing Amount: up to 80% of the cost of the project
- LBP: 2 years Treasury Bills + 1%
- USD: LIBOR 3 months +7%
- Euro: EUROBAR 8 months + 7%
- Commissions and Fees: none
- What are the guarantees and conditions required for the Loan?
A life insurance policy in favor of BBAC with The Capital Insurance & Reinsurance Co. s.a.l.
- What is the next step?
- You can apply for the Supported Loan by visiting any of the BBAC branches, where the customer service representatives are ready to provide assistance, or request a meeting online.