Commercial Property Loan
- Am I eligible for the Commercial Property Loan?
- You must either have an existing business that you want to enlarge or want to launch a start-up.
- Your business must be engaged in one of the following economic sectors: Industry, Agriculture, Tourism, Tradition Crafts or High Technology.
- What do I need to know about the Loan?
- Currency: Lebanese Pounds or US Dollars
- Loan Amount: unlimited depending on the project
- Repayment Period: up to 11 years including the maximum allowed for grace period
Grace Period: up to 4 years depending on the type of the project
- For construction: 4 years
- For finished building: 2 years
- Self Contribution: starting 0% depending on the purpose of the loan
- Interest Rate: low and competitive
- Commissions and Fees: none
- What are the guarantees and conditions required for the Loan?
- Guarantees are required on a case by case basis.
The loan excludes:
- Financing real estate development projects except purchasing business premises for trade
- Refinancing existing projects
- Working capital needs
- Financing the purchase of stocks or shares in companies in the sectors of tourism, agriculture and industry
- Re-financing existing debts
- What is the next step?
- You can apply for the Commercial Property Loan by visiting any of the BBAC branches, where the customer service representatives are ready to provide assistance, or request a meeting online.